Practical Engineering, PC provide electromagnetic compatibility services in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
We specialize in up front electromagnetic compatibility design associated with radiated emission, radiated susceptibility/immunity, conducted emissions, conducted susceptibility/immunity, lightning, ESD, HIRF, EMP, platform integration of multiple systems, etc. We also provide troubleshooting of electromagnetic compatibility issues associated with standards compliance or in the field performance. Founded by iNARTE Certified EMC Master Design Engineer Greg Abernathy, Practical Engineering, PC brings the expertise of more than 33 year’s experience, 7 patents, and Certified Professional Engineer.
• Lightning Protection (Residential and Commercial)
• Transient Voltage & Surge Suppression (TVSS)
• Grounding & Bonding
• Electrical Disturbance
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
• Electromagnetic & RF Interference (EMI/RFI)
• Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
• Troubleshooting & Failure Analysis
• Training Courses
• Consulting Services